Although we have the utmost confidence in our products we do understand that sometimes problems may arise. So should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase we absolutely want to get you sorted out. To ascertain how best to assist you and rectify any issues that may have occurred we have prepared this guideline below for you to follow. But first, lets get some absolutes our of the way:
Valid reason for return
There are 2 valid reasons for returning merchandise:
- Incorrect order received
- Defective / damaged product received
Online orders may be returned for exchange within 7 days of receipt. for any reason.
Our footwear comes with a 90 day defect warranty. If a design or manufacture flaw occurs within 90 days of purchase, return the item may to Blueberry Blush for repair or replacement (at our discretion).
Important! This warranty only covers design and manufacture defects. It DOES NOT cover physical damage caused to the product through accident or normal wear and tear.
All requests for exchange, refund or repair will require that you provide an original receipt (or order number for online orders). Regardless of where you purchase your BB’s please insist on a receipt for your purchase. Our market staff are all trained in the use of our transaction systems and are instructed to issue receipts for every purchase.
Sale Items / Mark Downs
All purchases of items on sale are final.
We occasionally hold promotions or sales to clear out discontinued styles. If your purchase was a promotional item or marked down, NO EXCHANGES, REFUNDS or CREDITS will be considered.
In the case of defective merchandise received, Blueberry Blush will arrange for the return of the order using our couriers and at our cost.
Returns for any other reason will be at your cost. Exchanges will only be effected once we have received the defective product back into stock.
Refunds will be considered only if we are unable to provide, replace or repair the exact item that has been ordered.
All other returns will be handled via like-for-like exchange, store credit, warranty repair or charged repair.
- Is there a warranty on my Blueberry Blush purchase?
Our Footwear carries a 90 day warranty against design and manufacture defect. Please note, this does NOT cover accidental damage to the shoe or normal wear and tear. We always tell our clients to think of their shoes like they would a tyre on their car – delamination would be covered but a puncture would not be.
Should a manufacture defect become apparent within three months of receipt, again please contact us on email@example.com with photographs of the defect AND your original receipt or order number from our online store and we will advise you on how best to begin the return process.
- What is considered a product defect?
Faults that are due to design or manufacture errors are covered by the 90 day Blueberry Blush warranty. Examples of this include delamiation of leathers or foils, the sole splitting away from the upper, buckles breaking, stitching coming loose or embellishments coming off a pair of sandals.
- Will my return be remedied with a refund, exchange or warranty repair?
- Refund – only if we cannot supply an item that has been ordered or replace a defective item with an exact replacement within the warranty period
- Exchange – A like-for-like exchange may be offered if the item is within the applicable warranty period and is clearly defective after minimal use
- Warranty repair – If an item becomes defective within the warranty period & shows significant use we reserve the right to repair rather than replace
- Repair for client’s account
- When an item shows any signs of unnatural damage such as cuts, scuffs, water damage, stains, etc, or
- Is outside of the 90 day from purchase warranty period, Blueberry Blush will provide the client with a quotation to repair the item concerned.
- Please note that it may not be possible to repair an item from a previous seasons as materials may be exhausted or tooling may no longer be available to effect such repairs
- What is not a valid reason for exchange?
According to the Customer Protection Act, the following are NOT valid reasons for automatic exchange:-
- I have changed my mind
- I ordered the wrong item/size
- I don’t want it any more
- It doesn’t match my outfit like I thought it would
- I can no longer afford it
That said, if any of the above do occur, we will do our best to assist you if at all possible. However, in this instance, the full costs of any returns, exchanges or refunds will be for your account.
- If I order the wrong size can it be exchanged?
Yes, If on delivery you find out that you have ordered the incorrect size, it can be returned within 7 days for a size exchange.
If you choose to return the product for a size exchange please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org We must be notified in advance that the product is being returned to our offices.
In the instance of a size exchange, the item must be in pristine condition. If the item being returned is not in brand new and resalable condition then no exchange will be possible.
Courier charges for return/replacement will be for your account.
- What if I have received an item or size that differs from what I ordered?
If there is an error with your order on receipt, please contact us within 7 days of receipt and we will get you sorted out with the correct order – obviously at no cost to you.
- I have bought an item from one of your stockists, can I exchange it directly with Blueberry Blush?
No, if you have purchased the product at any of our stockists we ask that you contact them first. Obviously we will do our best to assist in sorting our any issue but due to supply chain pricing agreements and warranties, all third party purchases must be directed to the outlet where they were purchased
- Why can’t I return or exchange a SALE items?
We mark items or styles down when we discontinue them. This is done to make way for incoming styles and are often done at our cost price and sometimes even below cost. Once items go onto final clearance, it is our intention to liquidate the style permanently so all sales are final!