Its always recommended to check your sizing when purchasing a new line of footwear – we don’t believe it ‘no pain, no gain!’ but rather we believe our footwear should be so comfortable that you barely know you’re wearing it!
The best way to ensure this is to double check your sizing Follow our guide to determine the correct size:
1. Stand on a piece of paper ensuring your foot is flat.
2. Draw a line at your heel and at your longest toe.
3. Step off the paper, redraw the lines with a ruler to ensure they are straight and parallel.
4. Measure the distance between the two points in centimeters.
5. Do this with both feet and use the greater measurement
6. Use this measurement to check your sizing according to the guide below.